Really Raw Honey - Ready Stock

Kindly email me to collect your reserved honey !
Those who did not reserve, I have ready stock of 4 bottles up for grab ! Contact me earlier !


Brand : Really Raw® Honey, USA.
Ingredients : 100% raw honey
Size : 2lb 10oz.
Shelf Life : indefinite
Storage : Cool, dry place, not necessary to be refrigerated
Organic : no
Kosher: no
Retail Price at Guardian : SGD114
Price After Discount at Guardian : SGD102.60


Get it here at only SGD75 / jar
To Order Now : Email letshoponline@gmail.com with

- Quantity of the honey
- Transaction number

I accept DBS/POSB bank transfer
- DBS savings plus 019-2-049981
- Please indicate your initial after RRH (eg. RRH Lisa)


I will reply you the exact location in Woodlands when date of collection is confirmed

Please note that reservation can only be made after payment has received. For more informations, kindly contact me at Letshoponline@gmail.com

1 comments:

Jack said...

I am sure that you are going to get a lot of orders for this.. honey is great to have and so healthy and pure raw honey is just the best!

Post a Comment